Friday, November 17, 2006

Devices around me...






Well in stead of study... there's other devices around me...






My Computer,Tsubasa has it's cover opened for ventilation...


Actually it was quite boring today, i decided to took the recharged battery so that it don't leak...


With the Kodak CX4230. A 2.0 megapixels camera with good sensor. It don't shot red-eye instead it prevents red-eye.




My PDA. It's a Palm TungstenE which reads MMC/SD card. I brought this from home. It's also my mini portable computer which i already loaded the memory card with lecture notes + tutorial question. It's also my MP3 Player..haha. Duh! Limited storage for songs! (>.<)

This belongs to my friend instead he bought these HG Gundam Model ship from Bandai Warehouse in Japan which cost cheaper than models sold in Supermarket. Yup it's half price the price sold in supermarket. ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom & GAT-X105E Strike Noir looks cool. Nice shots taken & this is the best one.

1 comment:

F_Mal said...

you added 2 gb Cd card

Terror of death Signature

Terror of death Signature
Haseo & his avatar "Skeith"