Saturday, September 29, 2007

Turning away from the Path of Carnage.

The path which i'm actually walking is the path of carnage which i realized it was something which is wrong which cause a decent change since the past few months... Some of them just realized i change since lately. But i'm now walking on the path of truth which is full of 'eager for more wisdom and power'. Can stop hunting for knowledge? There's still a lot to learn from my parents.

What i want to do during my break I would say, spend more time on programming and backing up some skills and try to learn to hack some network which could help me in the future. I plan to create a password generator but will depends on the software first( the programming language is in pascal). I wanted to become like what Dark Alex did, cracking the Sony PlayStation Portable firmware and customize it s open source so that gamers will be able to play homebrew game on their PSP.

Anyway, this is my last post for my this trimester and Good Luck in exam, MMUians (especially Fruitie, ShinAsuka, Faridil and the rest).

No comments:

Terror of death Signature

Terror of death Signature
Haseo & his avatar "Skeith"