Friday, March 27, 2009

Unlucky day. 不幸の一日。。。

This morning, when i woke up from my sleep... Well, first thing I look at is my Handphone to get the time... however it says 2pm... okay... then i 'll confirm again... and it says 1pm? Uh... I'm not sure what's going on... but let see again... it's 3pm... Oh man... I'm seeing hallucination. Next I just wake up and look at the clock on my pc... But, weird... The laptop is off... I press the power button. but its still off... Ok, i try it with the battery.. It works.... First thing which came across .. OMG.... what's going on? Next straight to the Asus Centre and ask them... After they tested the laptop with their charger, they say "Oh, there's no problem with ur charging port." . That means, it's the adapter is burned or whatsoever.... I asked them I were to buy a new adapter from them, how much will it cost... RM200... I'm speechless and yet I went to Low Yat Plaza which is a stone throw away to find some replacement adapter. And I found one shop selling it for Rm100 but it's a HP adapter and only 1 month warranty provided. Fine.... That's how it goes....

After with all the hassle at Bukit Bintang/Imbi.... I went back to KL sentral and goes to Subang Jaya to reformat my friends pc who's a victim of Windows Genuine Activation. The moment I was walking throught the Carrefour Subang Jaya.. It rains. Man, that sucks... I rained cat and dog till around 6pm. During the duration, I was bz wif his team logo design and Formating pc. Sounds like multitasking? Maybe yes, maybe no. There's only one thing I forgot to do from my To Do list in Subang Jaya SS15.... Collect that damn phone.

Nevermind, but still i wasted half of my day becoz of the Laptop adapter and how am I gonna rush everything?

Why did my computer related hardware often spoil when I come back from home to Cyberjaya?
Is there a curse lying behind all these? I really don't know and I really starting to hate myself being such a destroyer.

No comments:

Terror of death Signature

Terror of death Signature
Haseo & his avatar "Skeith"